Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 2


Day 2...
8:26 pm Johannesburg, ZA

Note to self: When the country drives on the left side of the road, it means you must walk on the left side too.

I'm not sure why I didn't remember this from London many years ago, but I realized it quickly after a trip to the Sandburg Mall, Africa's largest (and most expensive) shopping area. I ventured away from the convention center Katie was presenting at for a few hours and in the few hours I was gone probably got lost about 20 times. As soon as I found my way, I went back to the convention center, and note to my Mom and Cullen, you guys should be proud of me, I purchased no articles of clothing. :) Maybe I am learning!

Big day tomorrow seeing Soweto and the Apartheid museum, as well as much more of Joburg.

Night all,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment